Tuesday, 18 June 2013

A new blog, a new me?


This blog is a reward to myself. I've been running on and off (emphasis on the off) for 3 years. But this time in an effort to help me shift some excess pounds I really committed to it, I even started a couch to 5k programme. Well, last week I hit the 5 week point , which involves a 20 minute continuous run. It was tough, and as I was huffing and puffing my way along I decided that if I made it to the end without a) dying and b) stopping to walk I'd start a blog to chronicle this major (for me) achievement.

So here we are.

I'm by no means a serious runner, though I do absolutely love it! And I dread to think what my pace is, but the important thing is I'm doing it.


However, as much as I love my new found hobby there is no way I'd beable to fill an entire blog about it, which is why it'll be a way to chronicle my everyday life and the resulting disasters.


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment