Friday, 23 August 2013

Exercise is hazardous for your health

Private practice is taken over my life. I know you think I’m exaggerating for comedic affect, I’m not. It’s becoming a genuine problem. Is there some sort of private practice over-watchers group I could join. If one doesn’t exit I think there’s a real gap in the market, anyone want to start one with me? We could sit around talk about the emotional toll its taken, how we hated Addison when she was on Grey’s but how she’s totally awesome now. How it makes me wish I was a doctor, stupid preference for the natural sciences thwarting what I’m sure would have been a brilliant medical career! And there could be themed food too! Like that green juice Addison is always drinking, and coffee everyone on the programme seems to have a cafffine problem and I think I could make a reasonable interpretation of those chocolates Naomi is always eating..... ooooo i think oreo truffles would be a good substitution. I’ve gone too far haven’t I, I’ve scared you with the over thinking. Sorry, I’ll stop now.

Anyway, last night I had the house to myself, so I decided to indulge in my latest obsession, but in order to make it semi productive I also hula-hooped. Yup you read the right I hula hooped for 40minutes. I used to Hula-hoop quite a bit before I tried running. I enjoy hula-hooping. What I don’t enjoy, and what I’d completely forgotten about until this morning, is the bruising! Oh boy the bruising! It’s supposed to be a great exercise, and really good for muscle toning. But the bruising is killer! Is there no exercise that is safe? Running hurt my ankle (although I blame the road for that, I was fine until stupid roads ruined it for me) and hula hooping bruises my hips, and lets not even talk about what happens when I try to participate in choreographed dances! Who knew getting fit was so hazardous to your health!
 
Oh and guess what folks, ITS FRIDAY!!! (in reality this doesn’t make any difference to me I’ll still be trying to work tomorrow, but it’s still Friday, which regardless of whether you have to work tomorrow or not is still a pretty awesome day)

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment