Tuesday, 3 September 2013

life plans and my fitnesspal


So we meet again...

Wow that sounded very bond villainesque didn’t it?

So you may have noticed that I changed the blog layout. I was a little bored of the other one. I can’t decide whether this new one is minimalistic chic, or just dull? So I’d appreciate feed back from you guys!

Also I realised that I completly forgot to mention something quite drastic I did. When my parents went off to visit family I was left alone un-supervised. In addition to the well documented binge fest, I got a bit bored, and with no-one around to stop me I went ahead and cut in a fringe (bangs).

What do you think?

And the theme of changes continues....... I had a bit of an empihany (yes another one). Lately I’ve been in a bit of a funk, feeling very single, grumpy and out of sorts. And I’ve been self-sabotaging on multiple fronts, work, health ect. And I realised its because for the first time in my life I don’t have a Scooby what I’m going to do next. I don’t have a plan and this has been freaking me out. So I’ve been sub-consciously doing everything I can to stop me moving forward, because any forward movement would require me to make decisions, but if I stay right where I am, not moving an inch then I don’t have to face the future. The problem with that strategy is it’s hardly a long-term model is it? So enough avoiding it, I’m 26 and I haven’t the foggiest what I’m doing with my life. At the end of September I don’t know what I’ll be doing. People keep saying I can do anything I want, that’s right I can, one slight glitch is that I don’t know what I want. I have no ties to limit me to a specific geographic area. No significant other whose opinions I need to take into consideration. I’m starting from scratch career wise (because academia is clearly not for me). So any and all suggestions for life plans welcome, I’m not kidding, I’m stumped so I’m opening it up to the internet to weigh in.

 

Oh and my friend persuaded me to join my fitnass pal, my username is kwats87, please be my friend?

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. The bangs look adorable on you! Thanks for the friend request on MFP!

    I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up and I'm 39 years old! LOL No seriously, the best advice I can give you is just to find something that you are passionate about. If you like animals, look into maybe a veterinary tech or a groomer. If you are into computers, maybe look into an entry level tech support job. And something you would enjoy for the long term.

    ReplyDelete