Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Weigh in wednesday

Weigh In Wedneday
 
Sooooooo WIW again, nobody actually looks forward to this do they?
 
Well I’m up 3lbs, so I’m 194.... again, for the umpteenth time. Originally I was going to throw a pity party along the lines of: poor me why can’t I get past this stupid barrier, the world hates me ect ect (ok maybe that’s a bit of an exaggeration).
 
However, then I remembered that Saturday’s shopping spree was the most I’ve moved my lazy bahooky all week! I have been nursing a nasty cold and have indulged it (and probably been milking the excuse for all it's worth!). I haven’t done any exercise because really having to stop for hacking and wheezing does not make for a good workout session. And I have been lazy with my eating habits too. So really regaining last weeks 3lb fluke loss not such a big deal!
 
I think I’m beginning to shift it at long last (it being the cold, not the weight obvs)! so when I get back on Monday I will be hitting reboot on the exercise front and whilst I’m away I’m going to make the healthiest choices I can.
 
Who is this person that has such a healthy and balanced mindset? Weird!

3 comments:

  1. And you know that gain may just be water weight too. You will get that back off and start losing again soon! You have the right mindset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're starting to feel better! Once you're able to get back to working out regularly the weight will start falling off again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colds are the worst! You do not want to do anything which does not help weight loss. I am glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete