Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Weigh in wednesday

Weigh In Wedneday
 
Its weigh in Wednesday again. Can we just take a moment to discuss where the week has disappeared to? Honestly I think I’m stuck in some weird time pocket because I completely missed Tuesday, did it even happen?
Anyho I feel like I should apologise for this post because it’s going to be the same as pretty much all my WIW posts (well apart from the one where I talk about my scales collection, but the less said about that the better). Because here is the thing folks I still weigh 194 (or 193 if I breath but I think 194 is more realistic). And I don’t feel bad about it, I was away most of this past week, I didn’t have time to exercise whilst at uni and I just focussed on having fun whilst hanging with the bestie. So to stay the same is not bad at all!
I was chatting about this with em..... I like my body at the moment, I’ve lost enough weight that I’m actually feeling happy in it, I have confidence which I haven’t had, ever. And I’m being hit on by guys for what feels like the first time ever (although it is entirely possible I’m only just noticing). I know logically I still have a long way to go, and I want to lose the remaining 50lbs I really do. But I thinking liking where I am at the moment is really hindering that. I don’t want to go back to the way I was, I don’t want to go back to hating the way I look but I’m not entirely sure how to get the drive I had to lose the weight then. Does that make sense? And until I do I fear this plateau is just going to last and last, so anyone got any tips for me?

2 comments:

  1. I feel that way too, but I know I still have a long way to go. I still look at myself in the mirror and see the same overweight fat person I was before. To me, that still makes me want to keep on pushing. But, you can't deny the feeling you have in your clothes. I freaking fit in a size 16 and at the beginning of my journey, that number felt so unattainable! Be comfortable with your new self, but it is such a slippery slope when you do start to feel comfortable. Keep on plugging away and that plateau will break through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like your body at the moment...just sit back and enjoy it! Keep doing what you've done to lose your weight as it's gotten you this far. Pick one thing to change and see if it knocks your weight down another notch.

    ReplyDelete