Thursday, 17 October 2013

NSV thursday

button

Sorry for being awol yesterday, I was scheduled to give blood and it threw out my whole day, there just didn’t seem to be enough time to get everything done. And after I’ve given blood I’m no use to man nor beast, it completely knocks me for six. I may have rewarded myself by eating way too much chocolate :s .


So first things first, as I missed weigh in Wednesday I thought I should let you know I still weigh 191. Which is my NSV. I think this is the first time I’ve visited family and not come back weighing more! Also asides from the weekend with family where it genuinely wasn't feasable I've been tracking like a boss!

Moving on my run on Tuesday was odd. It wasn’t a great run in that I kept randomly getting a stitch in my side which seriously hampered my progress., my pace was miles slower than it has been. But it was the perfect evening for a run. It was unusually mild for October, my legs felt good, and the scenery was so lovely I stopped to take a couple of photos. And I just felt so blessed. Blessed that I had the good health to be able to be out for such a lovely run and blessed that I get to run in such a lovely area.




So there we go I’m off to make some soup for lunches the rest of the week.
 
Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh you are killing me with this beautiful scenery! I love it! Great job on the scale not moving but sorry it's not a loss though! Still I bet you will see it move next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scenary!

    If you ever get a stitch in your side, I took a running class and they taught me this technique to get rid of it! When you're running, land harder on the foot that has the stitch. Kind of like you're galloping or skipping, expect don't put much weight on the okay side and all your weight on your stitch side. It's supposed to shake out the stitch. I don't know how much truth there is to it, but the few times I've had a stitch, I've used this technique and it's gone away for me! :)

    ReplyDelete