Friday, 22 November 2013

Moral Dilemas


Naaaaargh! This week has been an epic fail at getting posts up in a timely manner!

 

Today’s late posting comes to you courtesy of job applications. I was putting the finishing touched on the application for the job I’m not sure I can afford! Also getting extremely frustrated because when looking at an application for a job I sent last week I noticed 2 grammar mistakes, I mean that application was always a long-shot but still, incredibly frustrating, because the job was by the sea folks!!!! I may have spent this week goggling accommodation in the area, all of which would have had a sea view, gnaaaaaaargh! Also I came across another job posting which sounds incredibly interesting but which is probably well out of my league, why does the universe do this to me? Job hunting sucks!

 

Anyway I actually wanted to talk to you about a moral dilemma. I love Chilli chocolate. I can eat it in moderation, and even if I don’t it only comes in 100g bars so it’s not the end of the world if I eat it all. Here’s my problem though: the supermarket only sells 2 types of chilli chocolate, Black’s and Lindt. Lindt’s chocolate is divine. Black’s tastes kinda waxy but it’s fair trade. Hence my moral dilemma. Buy the yummy stuff or the moral stuff? I guess an advantage of the Blacks version is I’ll eat less?

 

Going to keep this short and sweet because I have to get going, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend,

 

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Tough dilemma. I would go with the one that tastes better or go find some fair trade chocolate that tastes better at another supermarket? Then again, if you get the Black's version, you won't be tempted to eat it in one sitting?

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a tough choice, but I think I'm going to have to go with lindt, it may not be fair trade but at least the calories don't feel like a waste!

      Delete