Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Weigh in wednesday!

Weigh In Wedneday
 
I knew it wasn’t going to be pretty, and it isn’t, I’m back up to 189. Which I suppose isn’t as bad as it could be after all of last weeks binging but still not good. I’ve been really good on the exercise front, most days doing at least 30mins but trying to get in 1 hr. And my eating hasn’t been fantastic but not terrible, but clearly it hasn’t been good enough. Sadly on Friday I’m back down south for a wedding and then a week at uni which we know from past experience does not spell success, it’s particularly hard to keep up the exercise but I’m going to really focus on at least keeping my eating in check.
 
On wards and upwards, or rather downwards lol.
 
In other news still going on with Jillian, it’s getting easier, though my biggest problem is when trying to maintain good form I really struggle not to loose my balance! Maybe it’s just me but when I’m squatting or doing static lunges and concentrating on getting that 90’ angle I struggle to stay upright!!! Also push ups are so hard!
 
Anyway its only daylight for another 2hrs so I need to get going if I want to go for a run!
 
Toodles!

5 comments:

  1. I had a hard time with Jillian too, with the balance, but as my core got stronger doing it, I found my balance got better. Still tough though.

    Have fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a tip for better form on lunges and squats. When you are squatting, look up! If your focal point is high on the wall (where you tip your head up), it forces better form. Keeping my eating in check is ALWAYS hard for me. Keep it up, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't do pushups at ALL! So hard. I will definitely try Kim's tip about looking up during squats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm pretty excited about Kim's tip, hopefully this will put an end to my occaional windmill arms in a bid to stay upright!

      Delete
  4. Jillian is a hard ass, but I feel great when I am done with her workouts. I do the knee pushups and my biggest problem is the side lunges and arm raises.

    ReplyDelete