Friday, 13 December 2013

100 Posts!


I really wasn’t sure what to say today, especially when my planned post on the lack of photos was ruined by a far more brilliant piece on the Huffington post. So it was back to the drawing board for me. So then I decided to do what I do best and wing it.
 
So here goes. I just wanted to take this as an opportunity to say how much I appreciate the blogging community. When I first began blogging I had no idea what I was getting myself into. To be honest I thought I would be able to talk about my running progress without risking boring the socks off my friends and didn't really think about it beyond that. But what I found was so much more than that. I found a group of people who are so supportive and caring. I found inspiration and motivation. And I found accountability. So despite the fact that I’m not at goal, or the 150lbs I could have been if I’d lost a steady 2lbs a week (a fact I find mildly depressing) I have learnt so much, changed so much and that’s in no small part due to the blogging community.


So thanks, I can say honestly I don’t know where I’d be without you.


And as we all know my complete aversion to prolonged mushiness, I leave you with another photo of Reginald trying to slip into a Christmass line up.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 100th post! I get bummed by the numbers sometimes too but we just have to keep on trying! Nice to see Reginald slip in the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You named your Dinosaur REGINALD? Okay, I declare it, you're AWESOMESAUCE!


    xoxoxoxox, glad I found you in this big wide blogging community. :)

    ReplyDelete