Monday, 2 December 2013

Bonus post: Hair decisions!

Getting to hear from me twice i the one day, aren't you the lucky ones!

So my cousin recently reminded me that I originally set my "red hair goal" when I was 194 and that I'd said I could dye my hair at 180. This earlier deadline is FANTASTIC as I really need to dye my hair again (those pesky greys that everyone else claims they can't see are back!).

However this does leave me with a decision to make over the exacty type of red I'm going for. I'm hopeless with decisions so I thought I'd see what you lot thought!

So DO I play it safe with this one:
1

Or this one:
2

Or step away from the browner tones with this:
3

Or go full on Ginger with this:
4

Or even this one:
5 (Kinda loving this shade)

SO what do you think, can I actually pull off any of the above (and if I do will it affect my job hunt like my mum fears). No pressure but I will most likely do what you say lol!

3 comments:

  1. I love the first one and I encourage you to do it!!! It would look amazing :)
    Thanks for givin love on my blog <3 I missed you! and thanks a bunch for your inspiring words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh so pretty! I can't decide on which one! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally really like number 3. I think it's a great balance between RED and BROWN. Beautiful. I did a maroony red before and man oh man, it washed me out, so that's why I say a mixture of the two would be best. :)

    ReplyDelete