Friday, 6 December 2013

Thwarted by the internet


Sooooooooooo

I had this plan, I’m 3 posts (well 2 now) shy of 100 posts and I had this idea of what to do for my 100th post. I was for once being organised about it rather than just my normal go to of starting to type an hope for the best. I was going to do a progress photo and then talk about how I don’t have a photo of me at my heaviest and how there are very few photos of me from the past 8 years kicking around because I hated the way I looked. I was going to talk about what a shame that is because I have gotten to visit so many great places and done some pretty fantastic things but you’d never know because there is no photographic evidence.

Then I came across this article.

And it’s brilliant and says everything I wanted to in a much better, and far more coherent way. So I highly recommend you all go read it.

 I’ll just leave thinking about my 100th post until the last minute, like it should be!

In the mean time I hope you all have a fantabulous weekend.

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Have a nice weekend. 100 posts? I just hit that number a little while ago. It's special. :)

    ReplyDelete