Monday, 20 January 2014


I am bricking it about my interview folks!

I have prepped answers to all the standard interview questions. I have brushed up on my recycling know-how, what to put into compost and the recycling facilities of Aberdeen, prepped answers to standard interview questions and googled directions. The interview is on Tuesday and if I get the job the training day is at the end of the week and then I would start Monday. The interview is 1 hour North of where my family live (which is 4 hours North of where my parents are), and then the actual post is 4-5 hours North of that! So it makes the most sense to take everything up to my cousins with me today just in case. And I hate packing!!!

OK, I need to get going. Linley doesn’t have the internet (I know what a freak) but I’ll try and use mobile blogger to let you know how it goes on Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Sending you LOTS of positive vibes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your interview, girl!!! Kill em! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little late on the sending you loads of karma post but I see your new update now! Do know that I was thinking of you today though! :D

    ReplyDelete