Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Weigh in Wednesday

Weigh In Wednesday


Weigh in Wednesday! I wish I could weigh in. This post is really messing with me health wise. Because we’re outside all the time I’m conscious about how much water I’m drinking, or rather not drinking. Carrying it, and accessing the facilities is a nightmare!

And I’ve gone from being a lazy bum of a student who literally sits at my laptop all day to spending my entire day walking. So I’m hungry ALL the time. SO I’ve upped what I eat, possibley too much although I remain within my calorie allowance according to MFP. But I’m not making the wisest choices with the foods I’m eating, so I’d really like to see how this is affecting me on the scale.

Any way short and sweet today. I just wanted to to check in for accountability.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're workin off all those calories though! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm sure somewhere along the way you are burning those extra calories you are consuming! Just keep at it!

    ReplyDelete