Monday, 7 April 2014

I am an incompetent adult........

It is entirely possible I am the worst blogger ever!

I have excuses, would you like to hear them?
I am tired. My working hours are 10-6 which with commuting is really 9-7. And I spend those hours walking around (and going up and down numerous flights of stairs).
Did I mention I’m tired?
But maybe, just as big as those excuses is, the fact that I am not getting back on the wagon. I keep swearing I will. But I just can’t seem to get it together. I think part of it is that I’m hungry all the time. Like all the time. The other part is a combo of tiredness and laziness. I’m soooo tired when I get in I don’t want to do any other exercise or make wise food choices.


How do you fully functioning adults do it?

Seriously, how do you hold down jobs and find the time/energy/ werewithall to prioritise a healthy life style.

Please send help.


Ps I have a post about reg planned, one day you will get to see it.

1 comment:

  1. It is HARD! Seriously! Its so hard to fit everything in! What helps me is that I immediately go after work. No sitting down on the couch or in front of the computer. As soon as I get home from work, I immediately change into my gym clothes. And if I know I can't do it in the afternoon, well then I have to force myself to get up and do it before work. Sucks, but it is hard!

    ReplyDelete