Monday, 5 May 2014

Check-In

Hey folks!

This is going to be a very short an sweet post. I've re-located, again. I'm no-longer in Northern England (ie at my parents) instead I'm back in bonnie Scotland for work. I'll be in the central belt staying with family until the 18th of May when I will relocate to the Northen most tip for 1 week (also for work) and then back to the central belt for the remaining 3 months.

I'm actually excited, Elgin is in the middle of some stunning countryside and the work will be a bit different. Not quite so excited about working 11 days on the trot though!

I did make a wee detour on the way up to stop in and visit a friend on the way at the weekend, but I'll let you know all about that tomorrow.

Side note have you guys come accross popbasic? I'm slightly obsesssed, I love the idea of building a wardope through these micro-collections. You can pick and choose which ones you want to buy and it comes with loads of idea on how to style your new clothes. I think it might be a great way for me to mix-up my style a bit. I haven't bought anything yet but I'm seriously thinking about buying this lates collection called the ashbury. It's a bit different but something about it really appeals. What do you guys think, should I go for it?

Alright I'm pooped, so I'm off to bed,

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Popbasic, but what a need concept! I totally think you should get that! It's so classic and chic. LOVE the necklace. :)

    PS, so jealous you're going to be working in Scotland. Definitely my dream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of popbasic either! Neat!

    Enjoy your time up in Scotland! We need loads of pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete