Monday, 30 June 2014

back to normal?

In a bid to get life (and weight loss) back on the fast track  to normal I'm going to be more intentional with blogging. Making it a higher priority again, its fun, and it helps keep me on track health wise.

Naturally what should follow the above statement is a thoughtful post on how determined I am to be better, to prioritize shifting weight blah blah blah blah blah...... maybe tomorrow, in the meantime I present a new series:

Pictures of the random things I see whilst working

Part 1: door knocker addition

:














Doesn't your current door knocker feel inadequate now..... and if you don't have one, invest!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have one and now I WANT one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a door knocker either but now I want one too!! Yay for you getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete