Saturday, 28 June 2014

I owe you a post........


I owe you a post...... about the pain of job rejections from your dream positions

I owe you a post...... about how heart breaking it can be when someone you love loses someone they love at the tender age  of 16

I owe you a post...... about the stupidity of boy drama, when really there is no boy 

I owe you a post...... about just how comforting, comfort eating can be

I owe you a post...... about the mean-mindedness of some people, and the anger and frustration when that attitude causes someone you love to lose their job

I owe you a post...... about how tiring just getting through life can be at the moment

I owe you a post...... about pictures instead of just words

I owe you a post...... about how little brothers will even try vegetarian bacon for the love of a girl (well, at least lust)

I owe you a post...... about the joy of the on-screen keyboard for filling in for lazy keyboard keys

I owe you a post...... about a 20 year old who is keeping me sane with phrases like "oh  good, you're not leaving now I can buy a monthly train ticket and arrange chocolate and vodka nights"

I owe you a post...... about how Reginald threw a hissy=fit and is not not speaking to me

I owe you a post...... about how I got in a mexican stand-off with..... my Bible

I owe you a post...... about how I won said Mexican stand-off

I owe you a post...... about  how satisfying a perfectly crafted phrase can be

I owe you a post...... about how I've discovered a new force unbeknownst to any physicist, which exists in the confines of my room, whereby dog toys magically appear, from thin air

I owe you a post...... about how bloglovin has continued its needlessly cruel campaign of hatred against me through its continued refusal to post comments


I really owe you guys a post




1 comment: