Sunday, 22 June 2014

up-date

So things got even crazier after last weeks post.

I may not have failed.

I may still have, ut its no longer certain. I have spent the week making last minute edits, which involved alot of stress and very little sleep. So we will just have to wait and see what the outcome is.

I gave myself a free pass for the past few weeks diet wise. Yes I need to find etter ways to handle stress than eating, ut this really wasn't the right juncture for that. I will weigh myself tomorrow and move forward from there. ut I'm not worried, whatever the numer on the scale, I can handle it. I know what I need to do to get ack on track.

What i may not eale ale to cope with. And what the more quick witted of you may have already figured out. Is that at somepoint during the past 48hrs (scince I finished working on my thesis) the 2nd letter of the alphaet has decided to stop working.

Its a it of a nightmare.

Stupid laptop.

toodles

Kirsty 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my sorry about the "B" troubles! Hoping you will find out soon whether you passed or not (and hopefully you did!)

    ReplyDelete