Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Weigh in Wednesdays are back!


Hellooooooooo, I am super duper excited be back linking up with the weigh in Wednesday girls, I may have been avoiding this link-up because I was afraid to face the music. But last week I did, and it wasn't pretty. But as detailed in Sunday's post I have a plan in place to get back on track, otherwise known as weight watchers. So I went back to them a week ago, and I was dangerously close to 200lbs, again, 197lbs. I was not impressed, but I knew exactly how I got there. But I'm pleased to be back at WIW with a great kick start, this week I lost 4.5lbs and am down to 192. Hopefully next week I can eek back into the 180s.

It's good to be back.

4 comments:

  1. Wow amazing loss! You are doing something right, now keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE MISSED YOU! So glad you're back, Kirsty. :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete