Sunday, 27 July 2014

Reg interview

So 3 very cool bloggers who I read (which  is a euphemism for stalk in an unhealthily obsessive way) have a blog every day in July thing going on. They also have a button, buttons are cool

Allieology
Anyho, today's prompt is a list of interview questions. I have decided to interview Reginald. Partly because its been a while since you guys heard from him and partly because I am slightly scared that if I don't he will murder me in my sleep.

Also for anyone not acquainted with Reg I feel I should warn you that he is an entirely self involved egomaniac with plans for world domination. He  is also a dinosaur. A t-rex  to be more  specific.

(for those of you wondering yes that is Reg  posing with a croc with arms. Apparently that's Stella and she's a Aries)

Me: So Reg I'm going to interview you for my blog, if that's OK?

Reg: Will people read it?

Me: Yes. Well Shannon and Desiree will at any rate.

Reg: Very well, you may proceed.

Me: Question 1 is what's your hidden talent?

Reg: I am able to disguise my utter  contempt for your species.

Me: Reg I don't think you've ever actually done that so I'm not sure that can really count, as I don't think its a talent you actually have.

Reg: HOW DARE YOU CONTRADICT ME, I SHOULD HAVE YOU WHIPPED FOR SUCH INSUBORDINATION!!!

Me: Fine, you hide your contempt very well, lets move on. What's your favourite TV show?

Reg: Must  I answer this?

Me: yes

Reg: I don't want to, its not very becoming of a world leader.

Me: Sigh, can't you just put your world domination aside for a wee bit and answer some questions like a normal dinosaur?

Reg: Sponge bob.

Me: Really?!?

Reg: PATRICK IS A COMIC GENIUS SO DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANT TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION!!!!!!

Me: Whatever, name someone you admire.

Reg: Other than myself?

Me: Yes I think that's implied.

Reg: Micky Mouse. That mouse  is so cunning he has everyone convinced he's loveable when actually its a very long play for world domination. He's still no threat to my plan but I admire his spunk.

Me: Ooooooooook then. I'm not sure this interview is going the way it should be but it feels too late to back out now. So moving on. Question number 4 is who is Canada's current Prime Minister.

Reg: That question is irrelevant, I will become supreme dictator  of the world shortly.

Me: Question 5: Cake or Pie?

Reg: Pie is clearly superior. It can bboth savory and sweet. In fact I think I may pass a law that people are only allowed to eat pie.

Me: and if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life?

Reg: The souls of kittens. In pie form. Obviously

Me: Whats your favourite memory of me?

Reg: I have none, you are merely  a necessary evil in my life, I plan on having you executed shortly after I come to power.

Me: delightful! Question number 8. Quote a movie right now!

Reg: "Ah, how should I do it? Oh, I know. I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea. And then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself. And when it arrives, AH HA HA HA, I'll SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER! 

Me: is that Yzma from the emperors new groove?

Reg: Yes

Me: I KNEW you like that movie even though you claimed that the emperor was weak for changing due to peer pressure!!!

Reg: Yzma was the real hero of the movie.

Me: your were able to quote that awfully fast for someone who considered the whole movie to be of such a low grade that "your brains were leaking out your ears in protest".

Me: OK last question, name something inappropriate you always laugh at.

Reg: the dreams of small children.

Me: Niiiiiice

I'm really not sure what to say after that, other than to offer a vauge sort of apology for subjecting you to that? 

Sorry folks.



3 comments:

  1. OMG I almost spit my coffee all over my computer a couple times reading this . . . very very entertaining and Stella um, well aside from the fact that she is a crock I find myself laughing at what she resembles that is 'not appropriate' ( specifically her mouth ) :) Happy Sunday!

    http://themiscellaneousmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Reg, you do have quite a way with words! I adore The Emperor's New Groove but you are much cuter than Yzma! I look forward to being a minion of yours one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are hilarious Kirsty!

    Reg, Emperor's New Groove is an EXCELLENT movie. Canada's Prime Minister is irrelevant and please, let Kirsty live once you rule the world. It just wouldn't be the same without her.

    ReplyDelete