Friday, 5 September 2014

Getting my act together!


I know I'm a little late but life has been a tad  hectic lately. I've  once again packed up my car and moved  locations. I am now (for the time being) back with the rentals, and life should theoretically be a little calmer!

So with all the birthday shenanigans and work leaving meals and generally living the high life i knew my weight had been creeping up, still it was a bit of a shock when I stepped on the scale this morning and saw 198!!! YIKES!! That's far too close to 200 for comfort. Ironically though I think it might be a good thing. Let me elaborate: I had been getting very complacent, I've been loving life, feeling like I  didn't look too shabby and I was getting lazy. Even before I went completely crazy in the  past couple of couple of weeks I hadn't been making great choices. So maybe this is just what I need to find my motivation again.

I have a plan:


  • Drink enough water! I never used to struggle with this one until the door knocking job when suddenly drinking gallons of water wasn't an option.
  • Track!  And by extension eat better, because no-one wants to track that they ate 2 packets of  double stuff oreos, not that I'm saying that's something I've done recently.
  • From today I will be doing the 30 day shred. 
  • blog 3 times a week....... this is super important, i need blogging to keep me accountable!
good solid goals that are 100% doable!

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent plan and glad you are getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Plan! I was also getting complacent. Damn summer fun.

    ReplyDelete