Monday, 22 September 2014

I have the lurgy...

I have a nasty cold.

I can't breath.

I am sneezing constantly.

And worst of all its affecting my sleep. Folks I need at LEAST 8 undisturbed hours of sleep, otherwise I get grumpy.

Also I have totally been using this as an excuse to avoid exercise. Bad Kirsty!

But seriously how did this happen..... it not like I mi with a lot of people. I blame my parents, this is the thanks I get for doing all the cooking!

Well I better get going I need to replenish my tissue supply!

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Feel better! You might have been out and touched things? Best advice that I've been given, is everytime you think of it, wash your hands. It's helped to keep me sick-free over the last few years! :) Also, DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE! :)

    ReplyDelete