Wednesday, 24 September 2014

WIW


Please read the following in the voice of Christian Bale's Batman, as I have been reliably informed that this is what I sound like at the moment!

It'w weigh in Wednesday again, and I down to 191. Only 9lbs more to my lowest weight, le sigh!

Actually, pretty chuffed, usually illness has me eating all the things. But clearly I've been keeping my eating under control, because let me assure you there has been absolutely no physical activity, opps!

My goals for this week, keep up the eating, drink more water (seriously for someone who used to drink like a fish I have been really slacking in this area) and do some exercise!!!!

6 comments:

  1. 9lbs, you're so close! You can do it, and then some. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go get it, Kirsty! And while you're at it, throw me some of your motivation my way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. Glad you aren't eating all the things this time (like I would be).

    I can't picture Christian Bale's batman voice. I just have the Michael Keaton one in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww sorry that illness is still sticking with you. Hope you feel better soon! Great loss this week and I totally did the whole gravelly Christian Bale Batman voice for you. :)

    ReplyDelete