Wednesday, 22 October 2014

It's that time again.... WIW


It's time for the weigh in Wednesday link-up again. I love the weigh this link-up helps keep me accountable, and all the encouragement helps keep me motivated.

Anyho, I'm delighted to report that last weeks weight gain of nearly 3lbs must have been water weight because this week I'm down to 187. YAY!!!

So I feel as though I have a good handle on my eating at the moment. And I've been upping my water intake again, I suspect I could still be drinking more but it's not too bad. Which means its time to tackle the other side of the weight loss triangle: exercise. Its been on my to do list for a while. I think running being off the cards really threw me. I've also realised I've been making it into a big deal. That I needed to start with some really punishing routine, like p90 or something. Instead I started this morning with a bit of Hula Hooping. Man I'd forgotten how much I loved it, and how much it would hurt after so long without! So that's my plan, Hoop a little every day, building up my endurance again. And who knows maybe this will give me the impetuous to even do some yoga!

I hope everyone else has had a good week too,

toodles

7 comments:

  1. WOW phenomenal weigh in this week Kirsty!! Hula Hooping sounds like a fun way to exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week! Those hula girls always have tiny waists :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week, Kirsty! The key to doing exercise consistently, is enjoying what you do. :) Hooping works!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have reminded me to go get a glass of water. Congrats on the loss :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of the time I struggle to drink enough water! Way to go for those 3 lbs! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 lbs!! Go girl! Who says a workout has to be a set routine, as long as you are being active! Hula Hoop away girlfriend!
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete