Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Weigh In Wednesday


Well despite a less than perfect week I am ecstatic to report that I'm still down 1lb. 190, so close to being back in the 180s I can taste it!!! 

My brilliant excel page informs me that if I maintain my current rate of loss (averaging 2lbs a week at the moment) for another month I will have blasted off all my summer regain. Which then leaves me November and December to work my butt off to end the year lighter than I started it! i like the excel spread sheet it tells me how much have lost, need to lose and the amount of time it will take to reach my various goals. I like having access to so many stats makes me happy. Also I Like having a plan!

Today I gave blood which I think  totally justifies drinking an entire carton of dark chocolate almond milk. And the fact that I am still upright and able to make coherent sentences proves that it was an excellent move, because normally after giving blood I am worse than useless!

I hope everyone else had an awesome week. And if anyone else would like my super awesome spreadsheet so that they too can manipulate data to their hearts content let me know!

toodles!

10 comments:

  1. I'm new to your blog. :) I did not have an awesome week, but THIS week will be awesome. I'm forever banned from donating blood due to living in the Congo River Basin for a few years with the Peace Corps. It makes me sad...especially now that I have a medically complex son who has received blood on more than one occasion. So on behalf of him and many others, THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right this week will be awesome :)
      And giving blood started at uni as a guilt free form of procrastination, so not entirely altruistic!

      Delete
  2. Giving blood is such a great thing to do, but I am such a wuss. I don't know if I could ever do it. Good for you. You definitely deserve that chocolate milk.

    Your excel spreadsheet sounds awesome. I wouldn't mind having one, if you don't mind... lessofless at the gmail dot the com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great loss this week Kirsty! Yep I'd say that Chocolate milk is well deserved! I can't give blood either but I do commend those that do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of dark chocolate almond milk, but I need it in my life. You're awesome Kirsty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pound is a pound and that is a great loss! :) I will have to look into this dark chocolate almond milk you speak of.. sounds amazing. Cheers to another good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is quite simply heaven! I just wouldn't normally recommend having a whole litre in 1 sitting lol!

      Delete
  6. Great job, I too like to use a spread sheet to give me a time frame on when I will reach my goals. It can be very helpful. Great job on the loss this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have to be careful not to get too obsessive and remember that life is not as easily controlled as excel!

      Delete
  7. Great job on the loss! I've been wanting to try the choc, almond milk!
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete