Wednesday, 15 October 2014

WIW

Weigh In Wednesday

I am peeved.

Annoyed beyond words.

It was the annual family gathering this past weekend. But I was good, I brought vegetable paella with me so I'd have a good option. And I ate the friggin paella, and didn't even have any of the other options on offer (granted they were all meat but still). I didn't have any of the delectable desserts either, i had a packet of poppets (dark choc mints), which are only 5pp and accounted for.

Which is why I am so annoyed by the scale this morning because the stupid thing informed me Id put on nearly 3lbs, and read 190 again.

It better be water weight and gone again next week or else I will do something drastic!

In the meantime, I had a falling out with Reg, and decided to punish him.........

Don't worry, he's still a live.

Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Reg! Sorry about the gain but you're probably right in that it's water weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sucks, I hate it when I do everything right and still gain. Boo, I'm so sorry. But don't worry, it will come off in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no that stinks! Hope it was just water weight and long gone!!
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete