Tuesday, 18 November 2014

soooooooo

Hi guys, *sheepish wave*

So I've been MIA. I have been busy, applications don't just write themselves you know. But also I've been a bit of a funk :/ with no obvious cause. But I think we're over the worst of it. Fortunately I haven't been up to much so it'll be really easy to catch up:


  • I have started a not exactly subtle campaign to convince my Dad (with the unwitting assistance of his health-nut mancrush) that he wants a blender, a nutri bullet to be exact, because I reeeeeeeeeally want smoothies and my hand blender can barely blitz soup! Does anyone do smoothies or have a nutri blender?
  • I made it through round 1 of one of the teacher training avenues I've applied for.
  • My weight is refusing to go down, and my diet has been fine, which means I need to exercise, and I fail at doing anything else and I think the river route is open again so as of today I am going to go back to running. I think there is a better chance of me becoming a runner than the yoga girl I dream of being, mainly because I can never motivate myself to actually do the yoga, conundrum.
  • last week there was a very weird and inexplicable spike in my blog viewings. Of an old post with a photo of reg, over 1000 views, mostly from France. Most perplexing.
Right I promise to be more consistent again, I even have a few recipes I want to share, but for now I'll leave you with the photo causing so much excitement in France:


1 comment:

  1. I bet they were searching t-rex in santa hat and ol' Reg popped up. What a handsome fella.

    In other news, I've missed you. Come back ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete