Wednesday, 5 November 2014

WIW


I've been playing hooky from the blog.

It could be because I have painted 2 rooms and re-arranged so much furniture.

It could be because I haven't been feeling quite right, not ill, just not right.

It could be because for the 3rd week running the stupid scale says 187.

I have been tracking everything. And stayed within my points allowance. 

BUT I haven't necessarily spent those points as wisely as I could. I full-heartedly support the theory that sugar is as addictive as cocaine without feeling the need to actually check the experimental methods or raw data (I'm a researcher, so this should tell you all you need to know about my current struggle). Nor have I been exercising as much as I need to.

But all this has to stop because they have finally arranged a date for my viva, and gosh darn it but I want to return to that place feeling good. I have 3 weeks so I better make them count!


3 comments:

  1. Don't stress... we have ALL been where you are! Just start with one good decision and keep up with them... pretty soon the scale will catch up! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you via Weigh In Wednesday. I enjoyed your post and look forward to following your progress. Hang in there. My mantra is "slow and steady wins the race." Sending good wishes your way for continued steady progress.

    ReplyDelete