Monday, 29 December 2014

I am a shockingly bad blogger

I am soooooooo sorry I have been AWOL.

In my defence for the week before Christmas I was bravely battling against coming down with a stomach bug which my parents very kindly brought home. I lasted until Christmas eve, where I ended up getting sent home from work a little early because I look dreadful. Luckily I haven't been as bad as either of my parents were, but instead developed a nasty head cold as I was recovering from the stomach bug.

So there you have my excuses, forgive me?

I gained 1.5lbs over Christmas, but seem to have managed to lose it again (here's hoping it stays lost and it wasn't just a quirk of the scales this morning :p).

So its the end of another year, time for a bit of retrospection right?

Well I have actually hit a milestone.

My SW= 226
Current weight= 182
Amount lost= 44

But most importantly I am now over 50% there, just, my handy excel spreadsheet informs me that I have now achieved 51% of my goal. Wooooooop. So whilst I didn't quite make my goal of finishing the year lighter than I started it thanks to some summer regain, I'm no heavier either. And I'm quite happy to count that as a success. But I am determined to kick butt in 2015.

2 comments:

  1. Wow only 1.5 over Christmas! That is impressive! 2015 is going to be our year! Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl-- 51% of the way there is awesome! I've also been a terrible blogger lately but I definitely didn't lose weight over Christmas week. Good job!

    ReplyDelete