Saturday, 24 January 2015

Quick check-in

I thought I should probably check in and let you know I'm alive, and even ticking along with my weight-loss.

Normally I'd do a WIW to update you but Wednesdays keep turning out to be super busy days. Wednesdays remain my official weigh in day but I never seem to have the time to post about it! However, I'm down 3lbs over the last 2 weeks, meaning I've lost my Christmas gain, YAY!!!

Also I've been to a yoga class. It kicked my butt because I have the flexibility of a 2x4. Furthermore, I get the giggles every time someone talks about breathing deeply through your nose, I am physically incapable of doing that and am doomed to being a noisy mouth breather for life! Some of the poses are full of innuendos and I seem to be the only one immature enough to find it funny!

There is a works related do on the 20th of Feb, for which I would like to get down to 175. A completely achievable goal as long as I stay on track with my eating and keep adding in little bits of physical activity.

Lastly on a non-health related note, I've had an ever increasing un-easiness about being a secondary school teacher (the logical choice). So this week, after a lot of prayer (and at the incessant nudging of my gut), I did a complete U-turn and have opted for primary which I feel 100% at peace with. It does however mean that I need to completely over-haul my hitherto completed application. Yikes!

I best stop procrastinating from the application and get on with it!

Toodles xxx


1 comment: