Saturday, 14 February 2015

I told you I'd be back....

Eh up folks!

See I told you I'd be back.

I need to get back into running. It's good for me, the trail route near me is open again. And weirdly, I miss it. Oh and it helps that I've signed up for a mud run in July! As my Vibrams have died, and no matter how hard I try I can't seem to get on with traditional running shoes, I've replaced them with another pair of minimalist shoes from Kigo:



Also I'm on the hunt for a bike, because this summer I'm cycling from Belfast up to the giants causeway. We're going to be taking it slow, Ann (the girl crazy enough to agree to do it  with me) would like to stop at every pub along the way :p I'm really excited about it,its be YEARS since I had a holiday where I actually get to go somewhere! Also, it'll act as another motivation to get active with a come training jaunts at the weekend.

Also I've only just discovered RuPauls Drag race........ its so awesome!!!

Toodles

2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine talked about this bicycle trip. Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete