Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Facing the music


So this week I'm back at 180. I've been bouncing around between 180 and 177 for weeks. And this week I was ready to throw a wobbly over it. I've been good I cried. I stayed within my points i reasoned, so why aren't I losing weight? But then I was honest with myself. Did I remember to track that extra slice of toast, or those biscuits I had at work, or the mouthful of cake. No. I justified it, "it's just one bite" " one biscuit won't make a difference", and nor will it, but all those little nibbles, a wee treat here and there, it all adds up.

And don't even get me started on exercise or the lack thereof. Although the switch to British Summer time should make a HUGE difference on this front, as it'll be light enough for me to go for a run in the evenings. I'm just not a morning person and try as I might, I cannot for the life of me get up to exercise!

Either way, change is needed. I need to tighten the diet reigns, and curb the indulgences. And I defiantly need to exercise. I know in the past that's whats made the difference when I hit a plateau.

If i can pull it together enough to lose a little over 1lb a week, I can be in the 150s by my holiday in July. Now that really is something to aim for!

Toodles!


1 comment:

  1. You can do it! I'm finally feeling like I'm almost back to my old motivated self again too. Maybe its the change in the weather... not sure but I'm hoping to get past these hurdles that have been holding me back.

    ReplyDelete